We love to keep you posted on all updates at PostProval.
August 28, 2023
- Client calendar of posts after approval
- Direct publishing for IG creator accounts
June 22, 2023
- Best posting time generator
- Bèta reporting
April 26, 2023
- Hashtag manager
- Social analytics
April 6, 2023
- Support center
- Client feedback history
March 17, 2023
- Feed and IG grid view
March 2, 2023
- Duplicate posts
- Instagram product tags for shops
February 2, 2023
- New lay-out
- Create drafts
- Character count check
- Check on max. number of hashtags for Instagram
December 29, 2022
- Add a feeling to your Facebook post
- Post preview
- Improved client approval
November 30, 2022
- Schedule same post on multiple channels
- Schedule first comment on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
September 8, 2022
- Mentions on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
September 2, 2022
- Analytics for Facebook
- Analytics for Instagram
- Analytics for LinkedIn
- Analytics for Pinterest
- Analytics for Twitter
August 5, 2022
- Schedule Instagram Reels
- Automatic invoice
July 1, 2022
- ALT tags for LinkedIn & Twitter images
- Show mentions as link in approval preview
June 3, 2022
- LinkedIn mentions
- Calendar list view
June 1, 2022
- The launch of PostProval for everyone.
May 6, 2022
- Select a timezone per client.
- Facebook mentions
- Location tagging on Instagram and Facebook.
May 1, 2022
- The first users start testing the platform.
April 1, 2022
- Twitter mentions.
- Instagram carousel posts.
- Client approval process within the platform.
January 29, 2022
API connections & permissions
- Connection to the API of Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Permissions granted for Facebook & Instagram API.
September 1, 2021
- Sippe (developer) joins the team.
- Start developing the platform.
April 13, 2021
- The name of the platform is decided: PostProval
- The main idea: creating posts and getting them approved.
August 2, 2020
- The frustration of managing social media became to big.
- The idea of developing a new tool was born.