We love to keep you posted on all updates at PostProval.
September 2, 2022
- Analytics for Facebook
- Analytics for Instagram
- Analytics for LinkedIn
- Analytics for Pinterest
- Analytics for Twitter
August 5, 2022
- Schedule Instagram Reels
- Automatic invoice
July 1, 2022
- ALT tags for LinkedIn & Twitter images
- Show mentions as link in approval preview
June 3, 2022
- LinkedIn mentions
- Calendar list view
June 1, 2022
- The launch of PostProval for everyone.
May 6, 2022
- Select a timezone per client.
- Facebook mentions
- Location tagging on Instagram and Facebook.
May 1, 2022
- The first users start testing the platform.
April 1, 2022
- Twitter mentions.
- Instagram carousel posts.
- Client approval process within the platform.
January 29, 2022
API connections & permissions
- Connection to the API of Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Permissions granted for Facebook & Instagram API.
September 1, 2021
- Sippe (developer) joins the team.
- Start developing the platform.
April 13, 2021
- The name of the platform is decided: PostProval
- The main idea: creating posts and getting them approved.
August 2, 2020
- The frustration of managing social media became to big.
- The idea of developing a new tool was born.